Online registration is now closed, but you can still make a donation.
If you would like to join the Rainier Family Ride and missed online registration, you can register at one of our pre-event packet pickups on Wednesday, August 23 from 3-7 at the Green River Cyclery & Busted Bike Café or on Thursday, August 24 from 3-7 at the Rose Garden in front of Mary Bridge Children’s Hospital. You can also register on event-day from 11-12 at Eatonville HS. Registration for the Rainier Family Ride is $35 per person and any youth rider who raises an additional $50 will get a set of wings to attach to their helmets!
Need registration help?
Base Camp: Pack Forest (Eatonville, WA)
The Charles L. Pack Experimental Forest is a conference center hidden within 4,300 acres of forestland at the foot of Mount Rainier. Pack Forest offers everything that's great about summertime in the Pacific Northwest.
We plan to have a full weekend of fun! After your ride, grab a meal at Pack Forest and take advantage of the activities we’ll arrange for riders of all ages. We’ll have a program to celebrate the Courage you showed by riding and fundraising, and the Courage Mary Bridge patients show every day. Stick around in the evening for music from a live band, a beer garden, and much more!
Apartments, cabins, houses, and dorms at Pack Forest and rooms at the Mill Village Motel are available at an additional cost for 2-day riders only on a first-come, first-served basis. Plenty of free camping is available on the Pack Forest campground, and we promise to make it fun and family-friendly!
There are hotels available in Ashford, but riders will need to make their own reservations and find their own transportation.
Pedaling for kids can work up an appetite! We’ve got you covered. Lunch is included for all riders. For our 2-day riders participating in the Northwest Brew Thru or The Sasquatch, dinner on day 1 and breakfast on day 2 is also included.
Meal tickets will be available for purchase for any 1-day riders who wish to stick around for dinner on Saturday evening and/or breakfast on Sunday morning. Family members are also welcome to purchase meal tickets at the event.
Of course, this wouldn’t be Courage without our rest stops. Each route will have rest stops for riders to catch their breath, fill their stomachs, and prepare for the next leg.
Stay tuned for menu information!
Fundraising minimums must be met by August 16.
We couldn’t support the incredibly courageous kids who come through the Mary Bridge Children’s Hospital without you. The fundraising you do for Courage makes a difference in every Mary Bridge patient’s life.
100% of donor contributions to Mary Bridge Children's Courage support patients and families served by Mary Bridge Children's Hospital & Health Network.
Need some help getting started? Download our Fundraising Tips Flyer. For a great way to market your team's participation in Courage, download our Customizable Team Poster. If you are looking for a way to keep track of your offline pledges, download our Pledge Form. For any additional questions or advice, reach out to our fundraising pros at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have some great fundraising rewards planned for you this year. Keep fundraising through September 30!
- Raise $1,000 or more and receive a Courage Tumbler
- Raise $1,500 or more and choose from a Courage Hydroflask or Courage Tumbler
- Raise $2,000 or more and choose from a Courage Dufflebag, Courage Hydroflsak, or Courage Tumbler
- Raise $2,500 or more and choose from a Courage Men's or Women's Full Zip Track Jacket, Courage Dufflebag, Courage Hydroflask, or Courage Tumbler AND receive the Patron Jersey
- Raise $3,500 or more and choose from a Courage Backpack, Courage Men's or Women's Full Zip Track Jacket, Courage Dufflebag, Courage Hydroflask, or Courage Tumbler AND receive the Champion Jersey
- Raise $5,000 or more and choose from a Courage Men's or Women's Waterproof Jacket, Courage Backpack, Courage Men's or Women's Full Zip Track Jacket, Courage Dufflebag, Courage Hydroflask, or Courage Tumbler AND receive the Hero Jersey
Rules of the Road: Safety and Etiquette
Courage could not take place without the support and coordination of numerous local communities and agencies. We ask that all riders follow general road riding etiquette and rules to foster a safe environment for all involved. Please download and review our Bicycle Safety and Etiquette Guide.
We will be hosting "Courage 101" clinics throughout Pierce County leading up to the event where riders can learn more about cycling safety. See below for dates and locations:
- June 3 at The Hub Tacoma at 3:00 pm - right before the Pray for Sun Party! Click here for details and to RSVP.
- July 6 at the Green River Cyclery and Busted Bike Cafe at 6:00 pm. Click here for details and to RSVP.
- Date coming soon for our Courage Clinic in Puyallup. Stay tuned!
We'd love to see all our riders decked out in our new Courage gear. We'll have an official jersey available for purchase and (new this year!) a semi-custom jersey available for teams who want to add a team logo to a Courage jersey. Click here to purchase yours today!