Thank you for your support as I Ride with Courage! -Zac
Hi, my name is Zac.
I am a cyclist, a proud member of the Alaska Airlines team, and the father of an amazing two year old named Miles. As a father, the health and well-being of Miles is my number one priority. While I am very fortunate to have a healthy child, there are so many parents out there who have to face heartbreaking moments when dealing with their children's health. Please join me as I Ride with Courage on August 26 and 27 to support Mary Bridge Children’s Hospital. In 2016, donations to Mary Bridge allowed for the care of so many children - including 250,000 hospital visits, 39,000 emergency room visits, and 3,700 inpatient stays. They also helped fund the chemotherapy treatment of 90 children with hundreds more receiving follow-up treatment.
No amount is too small.
Any amount you might be willing to contribute to my fundraiser would be VERY helpful and so appreciated! 100% of these proceeds go straight to Mary Bridge Children's Hospital.
2016 donor-supported community program statistics:
- 1,100 families stayed at Tree House, a family housing unit available for individuals with hospitalized loved ones
- 1,700 victims of child abuse and neglect were served by the Child Abuse Intervention Department
- 12,000 free vaccines were administered through the Mobile Immunization Clinic
- 2,683 kids with special needs received therapy at Mary Bridge Children’s Therapy Unit
- 477 kids and parents received grief support through BRIDGES: A Center for Grieving Children
- Countless lives saved through the prevention of accidental injuries via safety education, car seat installations, bike helmet checks, and providing water safety equipment and safe gun storage through the Center for Childhood Safety
There are many ways you can help!
- Click the “donate” button to support my fundraising efforts.
- Register for Courage and ride with me.
- Help me spread the word by sharing the link to this fundraising page on your social networks.
When you support Mary Bridge, you help children get the high-quality, compassionate care they need and deserve. Thank you for helping children at Mary Bridge.
Ready. Set. Courage.
Alaska Airlines BOI
About Mary Bridge Children's Hospital
For more than 60 years, Mary Bridge has been a not-for-profit hospital that has counted on support from the community to fulfill its mission of providing care to all children, regardless of a family's ability to pay. Learn more at marybridge.org.
If you think this page contains objectionable content, please inform the system administrator.