Partner with Russ and Mary Bridge Foundation to make a difference!
Team/Donor Shirts are coming soon!! $50 donation gets you a donor shirt!! $25 or more get's you on the shirt as a Team Member! Shirts will be sent out in July or early August. (*Thank you to San Mar and Screen Print Northwest for partnering on this venture.)
Cut and paste this lionk if video won't play: https://youtu.be/GhctrBlqRw8
Please join me as I Ride with Courage on August 25 and 26. I am fundraising to support all children served by Mary Bridge Children’s Hospital and I need your help! Will you partner with me by donating to help kids at Mary Bridge get the services they need? I will be riding 144 miles and climbing in excess of 6,600 feet. We have a new goal of $10,000 and I can't do this alone.
100% of donor contributions to Mary Bridge Children’s Courage support patient care and family support at Mary Bridge.
Here are a few ways your dollars make an impact:
Kids served at Mary Bridge Children’s Hospital & Health Center in 2017 thanks to donor support:
- 43,448 emergency room visits
- 3,665 hospital admissions
- 225 families received ongoing support from the Pediatric Complex Care Team
2017 donor-supported community program statistics:
- 1,081 fragile infants and their families received home visits through Parenting Partnership
- 405 children received child abuse medical exams from the Child Abuse Intervention Department (CAID)
- 10,013 free vaccines were administered through the Mobile Immunization Clinic
- 230 kids and parents received grief support through BRIDGES: A Center for Grieving Children
- Countless lives saved through the prevention of accidental injuries through safety education, car seat installations, bike helmet checks, and providing water safety equipment and safe gun storage through the Center for Childhood Safety
There are many ways you can help!
- Click the “donate” button to support my fundraising efforts.
- Register for Courage and ride with me.
- Help me spread the word by sharing the link to this fundraising page on your social networks.
When you support Mary Bridge, you help children get the high-quality, compassionate care they need and deserve. Thank you for partnering with me and helping children at Mary Bridge.
Ready. Set. Courage.
About Mary Bridge Children's Hospital
For more than 60 years, Mary Bridge has been a not-for-profit hospital that has counted on support from the community to fulfill its mission of providing care to all children, regardless of a family's ability to pay. Learn more at marybridge.org.
If you think this page contains objectionable content, please inform the system administrator.