Fundraising Tips, Tricks, and Rewards
Going through a cancer diagnosis and treatment process can be extremely daunting. The funds you raise help ease that process for every newly diagnosed breast cancer patient at MultiCare Good Samaritan Hospital. 100% of the funds raised through Come Walk With Me stay local and benefit breast health programs right here at Good Samaritan.
Not sure where to start? We've got you covered! Check out some of our available resources below:
- Fundraising Tips Flyer - We've done the brainstorming for you! Download our Fundraising Tips Flyer for fun ways to kick off your fundraising campaign.
- Pledge Form - Keep track of the pledges you received so far with our Pledge Form.
- Donation Form - Sending in any cash or checks? Download, complete, and print our donation form and submit this with your monies, so we can easily ensure you receive credit for your fundraising efforts.
- Participant Center How-To Guide - If you're not sure how to navigate this website and the tools available to help you fundraise, you're not alone! Download our How-To Guide for a step-by-step process of using the website.
- For any additional questions or advice, reach out to our fundraising pros at email@example.com.
Watch the video below for tips on how to use your Participant Center.
The funds you raise help our local community, and we want to celebrate you for your hard work. Fundraising will remain open until October 31, 2018. Check out the awesome rewards you can earn below!
Raise $100-$249 to get this umbrella.
Raise $250-$499 to get this men's or women's half zip pullover.
Raise $500-$749 to get this copper bottle with a built-in bluetooth speaker.
Raise $750-$999 to get this men's or women's performance full zip jacket.
Raise $1,000 or more to get this all-purpose sports chair.