Fundraising minimums must be met by August 17.
We couldn’t support the incredibly courageous kids who come through the Mary Bridge Children’s Hospital without you. The fundraising you do for Courage makes a difference in every Mary Bridge patient’s life.
100% of donor contributions to Mary Bridge Children's Courage support patients and families served by Mary Bridge Children's Hospital & Health Network.
Need some help getting started? Check out some of our available resources below:
- Fundraising Tips Flyer - We've done the brainstorming for you! Download our Fundraising Tips Flyer for fun ways to kick off your fundraising campaign.
- Pledge Form - Keep track of the pledges you received so far with our Pledge Form.
- Donation Form - Sending in any cash or checks? Download, complete, and print our donation form and submit this with your monies, so we can easily ensure you receive credit for your fundraising efforts.
- Participant Center How-To Guide - If you're not sure how to navigate this website and the tools available to help you fundraise, you're not alone! Download our How-To Guide for a step-by-step process of using the website.
- Need more help? Have a question? Just want to brainstorm with us? Reach out to our fundraising pros at firstname.lastname@example.org. We're here to help whenever you need it!
Watch the video below for tips on how to use your Participant Center.
We have some great fundraising rewards planned for you this year. Fundraising minimums are due August 17, but you can continue fundraising past your minimum through September 30 to earn rewards. Stay tuned to see what we have in store.
Any youth rider who raises $50 or more will receive a set of wings to attach to their helmet. We want to see our youngest riders fly!