My wife and I decided to join the Courage Half Century Ride. Fifty miles and 2775' elevation gain. Please wish us well and help with the fundraising. As a team, we need to raise $800 by Aug 16, 2017. Please click the box for more info. If you donate, please pick Lovie or myself for the donation. Team donations do not count for the individual riders.
Jack and Lovie Moffitt
We ride for kids.
100% of funding raised through Mary Bridge Children’s Courage supports patients at Mary Bridge Children's Hospital & Health Network.
Children with injury, illness, disability or special needs know courage better than most. So do the people who step forward to help them. At Courage, we ride for all of our community’s children who need care and healing.
For more than 60 years, Mary Bridge Children's has been a not-for-profit hospital that has counted on support from the community to fulfill its mission of providing care to all children, regardless of a family's ability to pay. Courage riders and donors are guardian angels for countless children and families in our area.
2016 donor-supported community program stats:
• 1,100 families stayed at Tree House
• 1,700 victims of child abuse and neglect were served at the Child Abuse Intervention Department
• 12,000 free vaccines were administered through the Mobile Immunization Clinic
• 2,683 kids with special needs received therapy at Children’s Therapy Unit
• 477 kids and parents received grief support through BRIDGES: A Center for Grieving Children
• Countless lives saved through the prevention of accidental injuries through safety education, car seat installations, bike helmet checks, and providing water safety equipment and safe gun storage through the Center for Childhood Safety.