Please join us as we Ride with Courage on August 26 and 27. We are fundraising to support all children served by Mary Bridge Children’s Hospital, and we need your help! Will you donate to help us reach our goal and help kids at Mary Bridge get the services they need?
100% of donor contributions to Mary Bridge Children’s Courage support patient care and family support at Mary Bridge. Here are a few ways your dollars help:
Kids served at Mary Bridge Children’s Hospital & Health Center in 2016 thanks to donor support:
- 250,000 hospital visits
- 39,000 emergency room visits
- 3,700 inpatient stays
- 90 children received chemotherapy and hundreds more received follow-up treatment
2016 donor-supported community program stats:
- 1,100 families stayed at Tree House, a family housing unit available for individuals with hospitalized loved ones
- 1,700 victims of child abuse and neglect were served at the Child Abuse Intervention Department
- 12,000 free vaccines were administered through the Mobile Immunization Clinic
- 2,683 kids with special needs received therapy at Children’s Therapy Unit
- 477 kids and parents received grief support through BRIDGES: A Center for Grieving Children
- Countless lives saved through the prevention of accidental injuries through safety education, car seat installations, bike helmet checks, and providing water safety equipment and safe gun storage through the Center for Childhood Safety
There are many ways you can help!
- Click the “donate” button to support our fundraising efforts.
- Register for Courage and join our team.
- Help us spread the word by sharing the link to this fundraising page on your social networks.
When you support Mary Bridge, you help all children get the high-quality, compassionate care they need and deserve. Thank you for helping children at Mary Bridge.
Ready. Set. Courage.
About Mary Bridge Children's Hospital
For more than 60 years, Mary Bridge has been a not-for-profit hospital that has counted on support from the community to fulfill its mission of providing care to all children, regardless of a family's ability to pay. Learn more at marybridge.org.