Please join our team or help with your donation to our team, Pink Champagnes, in the Come Walk With Me 5K on October 7, 2017 in downtown Sumner and help our team support those going through a diagnosis or treatment of breast cancer. This is Pink Champagnes 2nd year participating and this year we are honored to walk in support of my daughter's friend and my fellow "sister" in the fight, Erin Werner, who is currently in her battle with breast cancer. We will have more on Erin's story-let's help to show her and the others that are facing, have faced or will face this life altering diagnosis that we walk for all of them!
Thank you for your support.
100% of funds raised for Come Walk With Me benefit breast health programs at MultiCare Good Samaritan Hospital.
By supporting Come Walk With Me, you are helping our community to fund programs including:
- Establishing a free/reduced fee mammography program through Her Piece of Mind
- Providing resource kits for newly diagnosed patients
- Post-surgical camisoles with built-in drainage, provided to patients at no cost
- Complimentary wigs for patients in treatment
- Prosthesis programs for under-insured patients
- Presentations to various community groups on breast health
- Lymphedema classes and support groups
- Exercise and nutrition classes specifically for breast cancer patients
There are many ways you can help!
- Click the “donate” button to support our fundraising efforts.
- Click the “join team” button and Come Walk With us.
- Help us spread the word by sharing the link to this fundraising page on your social networks.
Come Walk With Me to make a positive impact on our local community.
Come Walk With Me to ensure that every newly diagnosed breast cancer patient at Good Samaritan Hospital gets the necessary support and resources.
Come Walk With Me so no breast cancer patient will have to walk alone through this fight.
About Good Samaritan Hospital
At MultiCare Good Samaritan Hospital in Puyallup, we provide comprehensive inpatient and outpatient health care services. As a private, not-for-profit organization that does not receive general funding from any government entities, Good Samaritan relies on the financial support of the community to provide our growing health care services. Learn more at multicare.org/goodsam.